Seventeenth Annual Meeting of Postdoctoral, Clinical, & Visiting Fellows & Graduate Students
See you (virtuallly) in 2022!
The 17th Annual Meeting for Postdoctoral, Clinical, and Visiting Fellows and Graduate Students will occur virtually on Thursday, September 29, 2022.
Registration is now open!
Registration is now open for the 17th Annual Meeting for Postdoctoral, Clinical and Visiting Fellows, Graduate Students and Postbacs, which will be held on Thursday, September 29th.
By Friday, September 9th, please register at https://cvent.me/8BoAGV. After registration, please be on the look-out for confirmation and other follow-up information.
We have an exciting agenda for this year:
- Morning keynote presentation by Dr. Rosa Puertollano, Senior Investigator at the National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute.
- Afternoon keynote presentation by industry consultant Lauren Celano of Propel Careers.
- Career breakout panel sessions with professionals from academe, industry, government administration, science communications, and grants management:
- Research Programs in Academe & Government
- Yvette Yien, PhD, Associate Professor, Department of Medicine, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine
- Jason Wester, PhD, Assistant Professor, Department of Neuroscience, Ohio State University
- Sandip De, PhD, Principal Investigator, Center for Biologics Evaluation & Research, FDA
- Aniket Gore, PhD, Product Application Scientist, Nanostring Technologies
- Mariano Russo, PhD, Bioinformatician, SOPHiA Genetics
- Monica Chiaramonte, PhD, Director, Clinical Regulatory Writing, AstraZeneca
- Richa M. Lomash, PhD, Scientific Project Manager, Division of Preclinical Therapeutics, NCATS
- Suna Gulay, PhD, Technology Transfer and Patent Specialist, NCI
- Elena Schwartz, PhD, Program Director, Coordinating Center for Clinical Trials, NCI
- Una Grewal, PhD, Director, Division of Population Health Research, NICHD